Ingham, St. Bartholomew's
Welcome to St. Bartholomew's Church, which is used as both a place of worship and as a Community Centre. The tower is older than the rest of the church walling and dates from the middle of the 14th century.
The interior of the church was remodelled in 1861 and in 1986 the victorian pews and pulpit were removed, the nave is now used much as it was before the Reformation. A kitchen and toilet were added in 1989.
Other village activities take place as advertised on the board.
There is plenty of parking space for visitors in the churchyard to the north of the church.
Upcoming services in Ingham Church and the rest of the Blackbourne Team