Euston, St. Genevieve
This church in Euston Park plays its part in the life of the Euston Estate. It is part of Euston Hall, opening to the public in the summer months. It is one of only four Wren style Restoration churches built outside London in the 1670's. Only two sections of the Gothic tower remain. The Earl of Arlington rebuilt this church in 1676. The foundation stone in the south wall was laid by the first Duchess of Grafton who was Arlington's daughter. Worshippers come from a wide area to enjoy its traditional services. The churchyard is a Suffolk Wildlife site.
The key is always available from the
Estate Office. Tel. 01842 766366
Upcoming services in Euston Church and the rest of the Blackbourne Team